Digital Marketing Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1826950/001
Date posted 14 July 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding digital marketing team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive. In this job, you will be working on online marketing campaigns and be responsible for all digitally led efforts.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content. This includes search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimisation (SEO) and media buying. This position reports to the Group Head of Marketing and will be working closely with the marketing team to ensure that media is aligned to business objectives.
- Developing effective people connections and coordinate work with the internal team and external partners including agencies, media companies such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Using agile testing (A/B, multivariate) to step change towards improving results over time
- Ensuring meaningful performance marketing insights and reporting
- Managing and optimising ads on Google and Facebook, while concurrently owning day-to-day optimisation of campaigns
- Analysing, reviewing, and reporting campaign performance
- Identifying area of opportunities for growth and improvement
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing. It also requires the marketer to possess an analytical mindset and creativity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Two to three years’ experience managing online campaigns and performance marketing (app campaign is preferred)
- Experience with Facebook and Google ad buys and execution
- Expert fluency with customer acquisition methodologies including optimising cost per acquisition, retention, and lifetime value metrics
- Analytical – high competency with Google analytics or any mobile app attribution platform (Appsflyer, adjust or branch) and a good head for numbers and working with datasets
- Demonstrated interest in app marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Executive role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 August 2022A rapidly expanding digital marketing team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive. In this job, you will be working on online marketing campaigns and be responsible for all digitally led efforts.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Social Media Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, this is a role for a progressive marketer who is keen to take their career to the next step.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting PE Associate job has just become available with one of the fast-growing private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An SME Credit Analyst job has become available at one of the trade insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role analyses credit for SME customers while maintaining the highest service level standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Financial Control Executive job has just become available at a respected financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for monthly full sets of accounts and assist in annual audit accounts and corporate tax reporting.