Deposits Product Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Job Ref 1825370/001
Date posted 08 July 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-14 2022-09-06 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very exciting Deposits Product Manager job has opened up at one of the digital banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Business, this role shapes the deposits business value proposition and roadmap for this new digital bank.
About the Deposits Product Manager Role:
The role of this Deposits Product Manager is to shape the deposits business value proposition and roadmap across customer segments, including retail and SME (small and medium-sized enterprises).
- Driving the Deposits business through a clear understanding of initiatives such as new product offerings, feature enhancements, app experience improvements, tactical campaigns and pricing strategies
- Ensuring deposits product roll-outs and business processes are aligned regionally while ensuring strict compliance with legal and regulatory governance frameworks
- Growing deposits acquisition and portfolio balances at optimal cost. Highlight areas of opportunities and risks to deliver key business targets
- Designing and implementing analytical frameworks to facilitate portfolio management and to identify business opportunities or feature changes with a data-driven approach
- Assisting in deposits balance sheet management with relevant stakeholders to improve the Bank’s overall profitability and liquidity position
- Sharing best practices with other countries to facilitate effective learning and business execution
- Developing insights into product and market trends, as well as competitor benchmarking across the region
To succeed in this Deposits Product Manager, role you will need to have between five to 10 years experience in Deposits Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Business or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in retail or business banking within financial services
- Good understanding of deposits-related operational workflows is an advantage
- Highly collaborative and analytical with good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and manage projects end-to-end while liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders and other business representatives
- Highly passionate and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This company is a part of larger leading global consumer internet company. The company's mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in the region with financial services through technology such as mobile wallet services, payment processing, credit offerings, and related digital financial services and products. These are available in seven markets across Southeast Asia and Taiwan under various brands.
If you are driven and motivated to take on a new challenge within the digital banking landscape, this Deposits Product Manager role is for you.
Apply today or reach out to email@example.com to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR55,000 - MYR65,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A reputable financial services provider has an exciting expansion plan and has created a new unique role, Chief of Retail & Business Banking. This job is ideal for an existing banker with proven senior management capabilities in either consumer or commercial banking.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Regulatory Compliance. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Credit Risk Manager. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Partnerships and BD Manager job opportunity has become available at a regional fintech startup based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Chapter Lead, Assurance, Control Testing and Model Validation job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.