Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1816680/001
Date posted 19 June 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-23 2022-08-18 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Manager, Communications job at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Communications Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will assist in strategising and providing overall communications direction for CFS and ensuring execution of media related initiatives and programmes for all businesses within CFS (mostly in Malaysia but sometimes within the region) to ensure positive company profiling and strong publicity to promote CFS’ product and services.
- Pitching stories and interviews to media to ensure wide and relevant coverage to help promote CFS’ products and services
- Leveraging alternative communication channels such as social media, website and native mobile apps to amplify coverage and drive communications with customers particularly during crisis
- Strategising, developing content and drafting communications material including press release, spokesperson’s talking points for interviews and press conference, speeches, articles
- Developing and enhancing relationship with the local media including traditional, online and lifestyle media as well as tech blogs by developing and executing media engagement plans
- Planning and coordinating press conferences, media interviews, product launch and media briefings
- Undertaking issue and crisis management to ensure the company’s reputation is protected
- Drafting internal communications for GCEO CFS office, including festive messages to employees
To succeed in this Manager, Communications role, you must be a strategic communicator with experience in external and internal communications, branding and profiling. Having strong media contacts is extremely vital.
- Degree in Business, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Experience in financial industries
- Knowledge if business and finance matters
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work and build respectful relationships with colleagues/stakeholders of all levels
- Strong command of the English language and ability to write in Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage
- Successful track record in planning and executing media and PR plans, and managing crises
- Ability to work outside of working hours at times, especially during a crisis. Ability to adjust rapidly to new situations and adapt to change
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive marketer with a can-do attitude, this Manager, Communications role is an excellent opportunity to work with organisation.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022An attractive Marketing Manager job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 June 2022An exciting Manager, Performance Analyst job has just become available at a respected global financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager in Hong Kong, this is a role for a data-driven individual with Power BI, Bloomberg and Eagle knowledge.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 May 2022An exciting Finance Manager, Asset Management job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for candidates looking to take up a challenge and a stepping stone into the fund management industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A relatively new Senior UX Researcher job has just become available at one of the most prestigious financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 June 2022A well-known entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Audit Manager job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.