Operations Content Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aliah Alhabshi
Job Ref 1789210/001
Date posted 05 May 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-05-13 2022-07-04 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding digital marketing team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a talented Operations Content Specialist. In this job, you will own the content life cycle management from ideation, creation and editing through to approvals and develop a content strategy.
About the Operations Content Specialist Role:
Reporting to Group Head of Strategic Digital, you will write content and research consumer trends, develop content strategies, and create content for operations team in digital media. You will work closely with internal teams and external vendors to ensure that content is engaging and consistent across all media platforms.
- Writing clear, persuasive copy that is on-brand
- Maintaining the quality and accuracy of content through proofreading and writing for merchants’ online store
- Ability to guide merchants’ team in achieving business goals
- Developing template content as guide for merchants to create better store descriptions
- Developing content for communications to merchants
- Presenting ideas and concepts to other teams or the management team when necessary
- Writing tasks may occasionally include marketing communications to consumer
To succeed in this role, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist who should be expert storytellers and possesses excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Three to five years of experience as a copywriter, content specialist, editor or writer
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Able to work under pressure and deliver within given timelines
- Fluent and excellent in both verbal and written English
- Able to write in Bahasa Malaysia
- Customer-oriented with an understanding of the evolving digital landscape and technologies
- Self-starter, fast learner and highly adaptable to new environments
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Content Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A leading global investment management organisation is seeking a skilled candidate to take on a Marketing Operations Specialist job in their marketing services team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading global investment management organisation is seeking a skilled Marketing Operations Specialist to join their marketing services team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting PE Associate job has just become available with one of the fast-growing private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An SME Credit Analyst job has become available at one of the trade insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role analyses credit for SME customers while maintaining the highest service level standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Financial Control Executive job has just become available at a respected financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for monthly full sets of accounts and assist in annual audit accounts and corporate tax reporting.