Associate Director, Client Solution Group
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Associate Director, Client Solution Group (CSG) role under the Group Wealth Management (GWM) has just become available at a locally established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Associate Director, Client Solution Group Role:
Reporting to the Director, CSG, you will work closely with relationship managers (RM) of GWM and Group Community Financial Services (GCFS) to develop more complex and customised product solutions to the ultra-high net worth (UHNW) individual clients, with key objective to increase product wallet share, AUM and account profitability.
- Collaborate closely with individual clients to initiate and maintain strategic dialogues in order to continually generate value proposition to enhance profitability for the bank
- Collaborate closely with product partners including investment banking, asset management and lending units to customise solutions to enable RMs to foster deeper client relationship across successive generations
- Work with the director and the go-to team for structuring complex fund raising and capital market solutions for the UNHW clients who are key stakeholders including business owners, controlling shareholders, top executives etc. of business banking and global banking’s clients
- Collaborate closely with the relevant product partners on the execution and delivery of the mandates procured
- For avoidance of doubt, the role and responsibilities of CSG will exclude account management of GWM and GCFS clients which shall be the sole purview of the respective RMs. CSG will nonetheless advise the RMs in reviewing overall client management strategies with view to systematically expanding AUM and revenues to GCFS
To succeed in this Associate Director, Client Solution Group role, you will need to display strong teamwork skills and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products.
- Minimum of seven years' professional experience in providing solution and advisory to corporate clients
- Minimum of seven years' experience in investment banking/corporate banking/equities/corporate finance/mergers and acquisition
- Experience in complex deal origination and structuring for investment banking and/or loan products
- Proven track record in developing client wealth solution and strong business development skills
- Preferably a university degree in Finance or Economics
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Associate Director, Client Solution Group role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C