Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Kiu
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Writer job has just become available at one of the largest financial services company in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Communications, this is a role for a communication specialist who is a leader in their field. Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.
About the Senior Writer Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead and shape the bank's employee communications to ensure it is aligned to, supports, drives and elevates culture change in the organisation.
- Ensuring communications are aligned to business messages with Banking-wide strategic messages whilst connecting employees to the organisation's purpose, values and desired behaviours
- Curating and activating the bank's internal communications with clear demonstration of measurement and evaluation of initiatives that add value to employees. Efforts for each change communication should be outcome-focused
- Producing and reviewing engaging, concise and impactful communications not limited to speeches and key messages for the management, articles, annual report and sustainability report
- Ideating, designing and delivering impactful communication plans for bank’s initiatives and programmes within a specified timeline
- Playing a communication advisory role by providing communication advice and support to businesses and sectors on a range of business issues, union negotiations, environmental and sustainability concerns, reputation and crisis management
- Reviewing employee communications channels by understanding employee content consumption behaviours and preferences whilst ensuring the best/right approach for the present and future plan
- Being aware of macro and micro goings-on, industry specific, internal insights and external perspectives to find ways to redefine communication programmes
To succeed in this Senior Writer job, you will need to have a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
- Good command in English to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate in writing, editing and proofreading, as well as a good storyteller
- Ability to conduct research and analysis, understand business strategies and how to use communications as a medium to drive organisation’s vision, mission and values
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, while being agile, flexible, collaborative and deadline driven
- Proactivity, drive and keenness to grow; will to constantly push yourself, to try, and to experiment with new ways of working or delivering a service
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and organisational skills. Creativity and daring to challenge the norm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe (Photoshop or Illustrator)
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Writer job.
Apply today or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C