Digital Product Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A locally-established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is recruiting a Digital Product Specialist. In this job, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Digital Banking under its fast-expanding segment.
About the Digital Product Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Banking, you will have an opportunity to work in a multifunctional lean team tasked to drive bank-wide digital strategies and be at the forefront of building the bank’s digital road map.
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Be involved in new product development or variation to product initiatives, overseeing sales, marketing, sales operations, campaigns, distribution, servicing and maintenance aspects throughout the product life cycle
- Build viable business models of products through identification of revenue and cost drivers, product synergies and dependencies, mode of distribution and development of growth plans
- Estimate customer demand for products managed, involved in identifying potential customers, stay informed on competing products and market landscape, and involved in developing and overseeing pricing, bundling offers, discounts mechanisms, incentive schemes and product development
- Run beta and pilot programmes with early-stage products and samples while recommending product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering development, management and sales solutions
To succeed in this Digital Product Specialist role, you should be a digital native with strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape, technologies, and paradigms.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in information technology/management information systems/computer science/business management
- At least five to six years of experience in product management and/or product planning
- Demonstrated track record of success in defining and launching innovative products and/or business solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability with a customer-centric mindset
- Self-starter, fast learner, and highly adaptable to new environments
This established regional financial institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and lead in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Product Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C