Head, Cash Products
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head, Cash Products role has become available at a bank in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Regional Head of Product Development, this is a role for a cash products specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the Head, Cash Products Role:
The Cash Product Head will have an instrumental role in ensuring that transaction banking activities are grounded in the bank’s strategic priorities through delivering customer value, driving productivity, optimising cost efficiencies and living the valued behaviours. This role requires individuals who can provide strategic leadership, influence and align ambitious agendas and priorities whilst driving effective execution through skilled, engaged teams. You will be accountable for the development of product strategy, its execution and commercialisation, aligned to clear, simple and robust product universe governance and product risk life cycle management.
- Leading the consulting and discovery analysis of client needs, both met and unmet, integrating these insights with current and near future market, industry and network intelligence
- Providing an end to end product life cycle architecture that maps out the technology and data ecosystem that will be designed along with the process and governance required
- Including a robustly defined operating plan outlining product release timelines and implementation with coordination of all the activities required to bring the product to the client/market. This will involve collaboration between various teams – namely, risk, legal, compliance, technology as well as managing the dependencies across the various phases of the product development
- Delivering new revenue streams with meaningful returns over the long term, through product enhancement and innovation, whilst uplifting current revenue streams through process efficiencies and digitisation
- Managing both cost and investment of product build, from reduction of unit cost of product to optimisation of launch/go-to-market cost for products
- Identifying new business opportunities and revenue pools whilst articulating how the product capabilities can solve for client needs and requirements
- Developing a product commercialisation plan which integrates product positioning with client value propositions all adapted to the industries and markets of our clients
- Delivering the product digitisation agenda (product, process and platforms) with Transaction Banking Digital and Data team in conjunction with global stakeholders
- Working with and through Implementation Head to ensure successful and smooth implementation of product solutions, conducting post implementation review analysis through client feedback and incorporates good practices in subsequent implementations
- Leading, directing and influencing product teams in universal market and across the markets, to deliver the priorities of transaction banking product management
To succeed in this Head, Cash Products role, you will need to have worked in a similar capacity effectively within a financial services industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the transaction banking products field, specifically in cash management product management and development
- A global perspective, with experience dealing with stakeholders from global and regional offices outside of the country
- Able to work in an aggressive and innovative environment with diverse cultures
This bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their banking solutions, they have won many awards from the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Cash Products job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C