SME Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SME Account Manager role has just become available at a well-established local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the SME Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for achieving assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing and retaining profitable SME banking customer relationships in assigned branches, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meet customers' needs
- Generate and grow the portfolio of SME Banking customers in number and quantum by providing solution-based initiatives to meet their needs
- Manage asset quality of the allocated portfolio so as to avoid adverse audit reports/putting the portfolio at risk
- Provide high quality service and advice to customers so that they may be encouraged to channel remunerative businesses and recommend referral businesses to the bank
- Identify and prioritise activities to maximise revenue contribution from the high potential customers of the branch
- Maintain close working relationships with the branch staff and management to resolve SME banking customer problems
- Consult and recommend strategies to credit unit where account management or recovery is needed on problem accounts, assist credit in identifying credit control check points to minimise loan losses
- Monitor industry sector performance and competitor activity and escalate to the unit head
- Ensure compliance with the group's standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to money laundering and KYC and participate in and/or support the bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities
- Ensure/assist the unit head in the creation and maintenance of a compliance culture by undertaking compliance monitoring; generating timely and accurate compliance reports, proactively advising country compliance on compliance issues
To succeed in the SME Account Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and provide a high level of professionalism in conducting consultations and profiling with customers.
- Knowledge of the bank's credit policy, guidelines, practices, systems, product range and programmes
- Good knowledge of the bank's products and services; proficient knowledge of trade products and risks thereon
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Strong team and people management
- Good working knowledge of the companies act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation; UCP and international trade practices
- Relevant professional qualification and banking experience
This locally-established bank offers its clients access to local markets through its consumer, commercial, and corporate banking. The group has experienced rapid growth in recent years and is currently growing its SME Banking team. This exciting role with the team is now available.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced/thriving organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C