Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking job has just become available at a top tier local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking Role:
The Relationship Manager will actively lead the management of a portfolio of existing commercial business customers by proactively deepening existing relationships as well as adding new customers of the required quality and quantity in line with the objectives of the Bank.
- Conduct customer profitability analysis and account strategy formulation with the help of product specialists, as required, for both existing and potential clients. Execute the account strategy plan including cross-selling activities or phase-out activities
- Be the first-line primary contact person for the customer on all queries relating to credit, deposits, and other products and services including on operational issues
- Develop new business relationships by identifying suitable prospects and using various means of communication and visits to seek out suitable business opportunities. Understand KYC processes involved and carry out proper due diligence when onboarding a new customer
- Perform financial and risk analysis, evaluation and decision-making and to submit well written credit presentations/memos/proposals for approval based on the rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines of the bank and those of relevant regulatory authorities, as applicable
- Coordinate with other product lines, departments and units for overall development of the portfolio including tapping on cross-selling opportunities as well as ensuring prompt and proper delivery of relevant services
- Conduct a periodic health check on the portfolio of customers including but not limited to an annual review of the credit-worthiness of existing borrowing/financing accounts to ensure and confirm that all legal/security documentation is intact and legally enforceable, insurance policies are current and renewed on expiry, in addition to ensure that data is correctly and accurately updated in the system after disbursement or any changes requested
- Proactively monitor the asset quality of customers in the portfolio by detecting early warning signs and to promptly undertake or initiate debt/financing restructuring, rescheduling or legal recover action, as applicable
- Undertake any other related tasks as determined by the management of the bank from time to time
To succeed in this Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and maintain a high-level of professionalism and customer-centric attitude.
- Strong credit evaluation and writing skills
- Good understanding of the commercial banking products suite offered
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Good understanding of the market and the target segments the business focuses on
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer, size of the business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined, and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and potential awards await the right person in this exciting Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C