Credit Administration Manager
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established regional financial institution is looking for a Credit Administration Manager. Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia.
About this Credit Administration Manager Role:
This role mainly focuses on the credit administration end-to-end processes from onboarding to the disbursement of loans.
- Perform daily credit administration functions of the branch
- Prepare and check loan disbursement/rollover
- Monitor loan repayment and funding schedules
- Loan administration and documentation
- Liaise and follow-up with solicitors for legal opinion/advice on loan documentation
- Review, monitor and follow up on non-performing loans including but not limited to attending to debt restructuring meetings; liaising with other financial institutions, attending solicitors and borrowers involved in debt restructuring; assessing the viability of the debt restructuring proposals; vetting debt restructuring agreements, standstill agreements and other relevant documents; monitoring the progress of all debt restructuring and proposals
- Liaise and follow-up with solicitors for legal opinion/advice on progress of legal actions taken against defaulting borrowers
- Ensure close monitoring and supervision of all restructured/rescheduled loan accounts
- Prepare periodic and progress reports on non-performing loans for reporting to Head Office and other relevant users
- Keep abreast with corporate news affecting the corporate borrowers, assess its impact and provide feedback to Management where necessary
- Keep abreast with up-to-date information on government policies and corporate developments as well as share and property market conditions
- Perform other duties as directed by the General Manager or head office
To succeed in this Credit Administration Manager role, you will need to have credit administration experience in the banking industry.
- Minimum five to seven years' solid experience in finance, product or sales management
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see big picture, good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle massive data, good working knowledge of various systems/applications
This established regional financial institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and lead change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Credit Administration Manager role.
Apply today to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C