Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 banking kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Network Lead job has just become available at one of the leading global financial services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Network Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible responsible for the planning, organisation, management and operation of the group’s network infrastructure (covering LAN, WAN and network tools); and is a subject matter expert on network technologies.
- Lead a team of five to six IT professionals in providing 24x7 network support services
- Prepare the yearly capital and operating expenditure and monitor the monthly expenditure
- Liaise with relevant IT teams to ensure that the systems/infrastructure is restored at the shortest time possible and thereafter to diagnose the problem and institute corrective measures
- Provide technical consultation services to IT teams with regards to design, architecture and operations of new/existing systems from network infrastructure perspective
- Manage the formulation and implementation strategies/plans of network infrastructure while ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems/infrastructure
- Monitor all aspects of capacity planning, performance monitoring
To succeed in this role, you will need experience in leading a team and must have strong technical skills.
- IT degree with a minimum of 10 years' work experience in IT, with at least five years of people management experience or team lead position in providing 24x7 network support services
- Good conceptual and practical understanding of the TCP/IP and transport protocols in the local and wide area network environment
- Proficient knowledge of switches (Cisco, Juniper), routers (Cisco), WAN optimiser (Riverbed), load balancers (F5, Radware), web accelerator, network management tools (PRTG, MRTG, Compuware, Tivoli ITNM/ITNCM, Cisco ACS) and network services (such as SNMP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, Syslog)
- Familiar with common internet applications, firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint), IPS/IDS, anti-DDOS solution, endpoint security, firewall rules analyser (Algosec)
- Ability to develop technical standards and standard operating procedures
This leading bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in a leadership role within technology function of banking, you can take your career forward with this exciting Network Lead role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C