Business Development Manager, Business Banking
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager, Business Banking job has just become available at one of the leading local banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Working alongside a team of equally ambitious peers, this is a role for an experienced banker in the financial services field.
About the Business Development Manager, Business Banking Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for achieving assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing and retaining profitable customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Manage and enhance existing customer relationships by initiating regular customer site visits and build closer rapport to boost utilisation and share of business
- Attend to customer requests and appeals on credit-related matters and provide advice and service to meet customer needs
- Process credit proposals and ad hoc requests received from customers within the bank's standard of service to ensure that the bank's risk parameters and guidelines are adhered to
- Analyse, evaluate, and recommend loan applications and ad hoc requests within the bank's risk parameters and guidelines
- Market and sell the bank's loan products to new and existing customers, including cross-selling of other products and services
- Keep abreast of market developments and early warning signals to take preventive action and restructure customer facilities to ensure minimal attrition
- Maintain close working relationships with peers and other units to resolve customer banking needs
To succeed in this Business Development Manager, Business Banking role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer-centric attitude.
- Minimum of two years' credit experience is required
- Possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure independently with attention to details
This leading local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for its highly dynamic working culture, the bank has a strong track record of success with an international network of offices. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and potential awards await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager, Business Banking role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C