VP, Cash Management Sales
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP, Cash Management Sales job has just become available at an established foreign bank that delivers innovative and comprehensive solutions to meet the needs of its clients across an extensive range of products and services. This full-fledged specialised financial institution is an international benchmark for nurturing banking solutions excellence.
About this VP, Cash Management Sales Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving the growth of cash management revenues in Malaysia across client segments and work in cooperation with the regional cash management teams on origination of new transactions and management of the existing portfolio.
- Achieve cash management, deposits and transactions volume growth, and relevant KPIs as defined and agreed with the transaction banking head in Malaysia
- Develop and drive commercial strategy with consultation of coverage and product specialists
- Build an active pipeline of deals and revenue streams through technical expertise and structuring capabilities for cash management opportunities
- Work with internal stakeholders to build client-centric solutions and ensure timely submission of deals
- Assist the product team in identifying and developing contemporary cash management products in line with market trends and corporate requirements
- Manage the process of preparing and producing client proposals and pitches
- Liaise closely with the regional team for participation in RFPs and lead the local Malaysia efforts
- Review and improve pitching marketing materials on a regular basis
- Raise internal and external awareness of the bank's services via internal marketing and external events
- Preserve the quality of stickiness of the portfolio through a periodic review of volumes and accounts behaviours
- Regularly review the level of sight deposits and transaction volumes and decide whether the commercial actions need to be adjusted
- Ensure that operational risk inherent to cash management business is monitored and closely controlled
To succeed in this VP, Cash Management Sales role, you will need the ability to work independently while cooperating within the team across borders.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in finance or any relevant field of study
- Relevant cash sales experience in a relationship management or front-line capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Able to successfully develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Knowledge of corporate treasury functions, as well as local tax and regulatory environments
- Strong client engagement skills with an unwavering focus on client satisfaction and growing business
- Strong team player who understands how to leverage various business functions/partners to drive business growth and support the bank's client management and sales teams
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great regional exposure and opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C