VP, Digital Acquisition
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top financial services players within our region is currently on an active lookout for a VP, Digital Acquisition to join its vibrant digital banking team as part of its bank-wide digital transformation blueprint.
About the VP, Digital Acquisition Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Business, you will be responsible for defining and driving the digital customer acquisition strategy for the bank’s consumer banking franchise. You will be held accountable for executing the digital bank initiatives to acquire new customers, promote usage of digital channels and work with respective product teams to increase cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product and segment teams to understand and clearly define the customer value proposition (CVP) for the assigned customer segment
- Define the digital bank roadmap, taking into account the CVP, business targets/priorities as well as the bank’s delivery capabilities
- Clearly communicate the strategy and roadmap to all key stakeholders in consumer banking, IT, customer experience, compliance, corporate communications, and regulators
- Collaborate with product, segment, and customer experience teams to drive requirements and UI/UX designs
- Proactively manage project timelines, issues, risks, dependencies, costs and quality to ensure predictability and consistency in project delivery
- Own and drive the customer adoption and usage KPIs post-implementation and actively manage benefits realisation
- Lead and mentor team members in terms of domain knowledge and delivery best practices so that projects can be delivered in an agile and innovative way
- Establish highly effective and collaborative relationships with key bank stakeholders i.e. product and segment, IT, customer experience, risk and compliance, and regulators
To succeed in this VP, Digital Acquisition role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer-centric attitude.
- At least 5 – 8 years of experience in digital development (web and mobile apps), strategy, UI/UX designs, or technology experience
- Domain knowledge on digital sales, acquisition and eKYC
- Experience and good understanding of software development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong project management skills and discipline in managing timelines, issues, risks, dependencies, costs and quality
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to quickly re-prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a vibrant team environment, this VP, Digital Acquisition job is the role for you. This is an opportunity to be part of a forward thinking team that values progressive mindsets.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C