FIG Relationship Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FIG Relationship Manager role has just become available at a locally-established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the FIG, Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the Head of FIG and Director to originate, grow and secure the bank’s relationships with banks and non-bank financial institutions that will add value to the group’s performance and market leading positioning.
- Accountable and responsible for FIG relationships within the bank’s portfolio of group financial institutions and non-bank financial institutions
- Formulate client strategy and account plans to grow, deepen relationships with new and existing clients
- Able to scope revenue generating opportunities from clients and secure mandates to increase wallet share
- Establish deep network with clients to sustain positive rapport at senior management and working level
- Knowledge on operating landscape, regulatory demands, strategic priorities of key client segments within the financial services industry
- Capacity to work jointly with product partners across the group to structure transactions and offer solutions
- Capability to be innovative in problem solving and continuously setting high standards to meet client expectations that will ensure reputation is safeguarded
- Confidence and conviction in engaging with senior management and presenting to various committees on transaction and/or other related matters
To succeed in the FIG Relationship Manager role, you need to have minimum five years of client relationship experience in a corporate/investment banking environment.
- Able to strategically assess opportunities for the growth of FIG businesses
- Relationship-oriented and aptitude for closing deals
- Disciplined approach to account planning and portfolio performance
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior exposure to regional deals will be an advantage
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FIG Relationship Manager.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C