Cash Management Product Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cash Management Product Manager job has just become available within the liquidity and cash management space of a globally established financial institution in Malaysia. This global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and developing their people to the highest standards. This is an opportunity for you to join them at an exciting time in their development.
About the Cash Management Product Manager Role:
You will be responsible for all product management activities for designated products designed to meet the needs of the bank's clients. While maintaining a close working relationship with the local Head of Product and the other product teams, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of product management strategies.
- To develop and enhance the range of liquidity and cash management products to meet the cash management needs of the bank's clients with an aim to enhance the bank's cash management business
- To coordinate amongst individual product managers to generate product ideas for existing or new products (including the international currency business unit strategy)
- To coordinate market research and development projects
- To conduct market roll out and product commercialisation activities whilst working with key stakeholders to ensure compliance of the product suite
- To assist in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans to increase product penetration, usage and revenue for assigned products
- To manage assigned product profitability, costing, margin, and pricing decision
- To track, benchmark service quality and drive internal processes to ensure smooth product delivery
To succeed in this Cash Management Product Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree holder
- Minimum four years of product management experience and preferably a minimum of one year of experience in the area of cash management
- Possess strong intermediary project management skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to interact and manage stakeholders with a multi-disciplinary approach
- Able to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great rewards and exposure await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C