VP, Online Banking (Internet & Mobile)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top financial services players within our region is currently on an active lookout for a VP, Online Banking (Internet & Mobile) to join its vibrant digital banking team, as part of its bank-wide digital transformation blueprint.
About the VP, Online Banking (Internet & Mobile) Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Business, you will be responsible to manage new and existing products for the rapidly changing and demanding consumer base which the bank serves.
- Roadmap building for the rapidly elevating digital outreach, engagement, and service across all platforms, identify costs, dependencies, etc.
- Define long-term vision of becoming best-in-class in driving business results - customer promoter scores, revenue and efficiency via digital channels through effective use of data
- Identify and prioritise key gaps to be filled in achieving vision, including but not limited to capabilities, staffing/organisation and technology
- Manage online and mobile products and ensure delivery of business KPIs - customer satisfaction, usage/migration and revenue contribution
- Work with marketing, products and distribution to ensure usage of online/mobile, ensure a leading digital product shelf, ensure digital migration and effective digital sales conversion
- Own and manage the online and mobile products from customer, business, security and regulatory view point
- Establish highly-effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Partner with the technology division of the bank to align product priorities and resources to meet the goals of the digital roadmap
To succeed in this Vice President, Online Banking role, you will need to have exceptional understanding of business environments which cut across online and offline touch points.
- Good understanding of internet and mobile banking covering areas such as payments and transfers, online acquisitions, security, and fraud detection
- Familiarity with Malaysia's e-banking regulatory requirements and competition landscape (banks and non-banks)
- Familiarity with good UI/UX designs and user journeys
- Experience in driving Internet and mobile development with good understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to collaborate and manage multiple stakeholders such as product, segment, IT, PayNet, and BNM
- Strong project management skills and discipline to effectively manage timelines, issues, risks, dependencies, costs and quality
- Digital marketing experience in promoting digital channel adoption and usage
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a vibrant team environment, this Vice President, Online Banking job is the role for you. You will look forward to being part of a forward-thinking team that values progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C