Specialist, Digital Innovation
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A locally-established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is in the market for a Specialist, Digital Innovation. In this job, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Digital Banking under their fast-expanding segment. This is an opportunity with vast growth potential to take your career to the next level and also be part of a vibrant and forward-looking environment.
About the Specialist, Digital Innovation Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Banking, you will have an opportunity to work in a multi-functional lean team tasked to drive bank-wide digital strategies and be at the forefront of building the bank's digital roadmap.
- Analyse market and competitive factors to understand the state of digital banking and financial technology in the region and share insights and recommendations with senior leadership
- Identify, plan, experiment and prototype strategic digital innovation initiatives from conceptualisation to implementation
- Partner with business line leaders and internal stakeholders to implement said digital innovation initiatives in-line with priorities of the bank
- Strategise and plan the future roadmap and innovation pipeline for the bank's digital sales and service channels in-line with the bank's aspirations and new advances in financial technology to provide the best customer experience
- Engage with relevant financial software and financial technology vendors / partners to understand opportunities
- Maintain and encourage a customer-centric view throughout the development of strategy
- Drive innovation through creative solutions and ideation sessions
To succeed in this Specialist, Digital Innovation role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively within the team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum eight years of working experience, mainly in product innovation / development / marketing. Digital banking, digital transformation, corporate planning, sales / retail strategy or management consulting (BFSI) experience would be an added advantage
- Passionate about digital banking, retail banking trends, Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, machine learning, fintech partnerships, and re-imagining banking experiences
- Experience with Agile methodology, and using project tracking tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Experience with digital design and prototyping, using digital product design platforms such as InVision or equivalent
- Demonstrated leadership and impact in terms of bringing new products to market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to effectively interact and present to senior leadership to drive adoption of strategic change
- Produce high quality and impactful presentations including experience with multimedia tools, in addition to standard Powerpoint presentations
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, analytical and thought leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and function as part of multiple concurrent teams
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals who are ready to step out of the box and leading in change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Specialist, Digital Innovation position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C