Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known financial group has a great opportunity for a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager in their Head Office.
About this Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible to manage a portfolio of large local corporate and commercial clients.
- Acquire new account relationship and manage a portfolio of existing Corporate/ Commercial Banking Account relationship
- Market the corporate loans and Corporate Banking products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in various industries and client base
- Prepare of credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities & ensure speedy turnaround
- Work closely with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products with other divisions including Investment Banking, FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management and trade finance products
To succeed in this Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role, one must have minimum three years of Corporate Banking experience.
- Possess strong accounting / financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing / presentation skills and good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered
- Results-oriented individual, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
- Experience in corporate finance is an added advantage
This regionally established foreign financial institution with over 50 years of history in Malaysia and has existing corporate clients that has been with them ever since. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards while also putting strong emphasis on staff welfare.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C