VP, Digital Acquisition
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the top financial services players within our region is currently on an active lookout for a VP, Digital Acquisition to join its vibrant Digital Banking team, part of its bank-wide digital transformation blueprint.
About this VP, Digital Acquisition role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital Business, you will be responsible for defining and driving the digital customer acquisition strategy for the Bank's consumer banking franchise aligned with the Bank's digital transformation blueprint.
- Accountable for conceptualising and executing the Bank's digital initiatives to acquire new Emerging Affluent (EA) customers
- Promote usage of digital channels and work with respective product teams to increase cross-selling opportunities
- Road map building for the rapidly elevating digital outreach, engagement and service across all digital platforms while identifying potential revenue sources, costs, dependencies, etc
- Define long-term vision of becoming best-in-class in driving business results - customer promoter scores, revenue and efficiency via digital channels through effective use of data
- Identify and prioritise key gaps to be filled in achieving vision, including but not limited to capabilities, staffing/organisation and technology
- Ensure delivery of business KPIs - customer satisfaction, usage/migration and revenue contribution
- Work with marketing, products and distribution to ensure usage of online/mobile, ensure a leading digital product shelf, ensure digital migration and effective digital sales conversion
- Establish highly-effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional understanding of business environments and the ability to work cross-function effectively and efficiently.
- Possess at least five years of digital development (web and mobile apps), strategy, UI/UX designs, or technology experience
- Possess domain knowledge on digital sales, acquisition, and eKYC
- Experience and good understanding of software development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong project management skills and discipline in managing timelines, issues, risks, dependencies, costs and quality
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work with and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to quickly re-prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership capabilities to lead, mentor and motivate team members
The successful VP, Digital Acquisition will be looking forward to joining a team whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great opportunities and career progression.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a vibrant team environment, this VP, Digital Acquisition job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C