AVP, Mobile Banking
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A locally established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is in the market for a AVP, Mobile Banking. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Mobile Banking under the Digital Banking segment. This is an opportunity with vast growth potential to take your career to the next level and also be part of a vibrant and forward looking environment.
About this AVP, Mobile Banking role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Mobile Banking, you will work closely with the team to strategize and execute business plans in addition to managing end-to-end customer lifecycle journeys as part of the Bank's digital roadmap to becoming the respected virtual banking platform in Malaysia.
- Grow Mobile Banking market share and drive the platform as the respected Virtual Banking platform in Malaysia
- Strategise, develop and execute annual business plan and enhance the existing platform of Mobile Banking
- Managing customer lifecycle journey from acquisition, usage and retention and revenue generation
- Keep up to date with the latest systems and technologies involvement in the market
- Work closely with marketing to drive awareness, effective marketing plans
- Drive fee-based income for the Mobile Application by identifying gaps and new cross sell opportunities
- Analyse and forecast business performance for all initiatives or enhancements
- Continuously enhance the business processes in delivering efficient and effective services
- Conduct market intelligence and competitors’ study and set benchmarks against best practices in the market
- Identify and develop venture markets and new business opportunities and partnerships
- Lead implementation of regional projects in line with the direction, goals and objectives set for the group
- Facilitate plans to equip staff with product knowledge and communication skills
- Manage yearly budgets and prioritisation of projects/plans to bring value to business
- Degree in any field, preferably Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Information Technology
- Experience in Internet banking/mobile banking platform and financial industry is advantageous
- Experience in developing business strategies and implementation with collaboration with business partners and internal department
- Strong sense of urgency, a very good planner and able to perform work under pressure
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment with quick analytical thinking
- A problem solver, meticulous and capable to multitask in handling multiple issues and challenges at a time
- Possesses an inquisitive mind to learn, keen to share knowledge and passionate in bringing change
- Possess good track service record, good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Mobile Banking position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C