Associate, Credit Portfolio Management
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Associate, Credit Portfolio Management role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an experienced professional who is looking for a step up as there will be succession planning for the potential incumbent.
About the Associate, Credit Portfolio Management Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible in supporting the department’s strategic plan with the vision to be the controller of all credit-related functionality within global corporates and subsidiaries.
- Collaborate closely with the coverage team towards the contribution and achievement of the assigned revenue budget, resolving any credit processes or credit related issues, as well as preparation of customer documentation
- Support the Relationship Manager to take immediate action after consultation with the Head of Department to safeguard or recover credit granted to those customers who show sign of deterioration in business, management and merits upon facts, information or rumours
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers and relevant Credit Divisions to support transactions booked onshore and / or offshore
- Monitor due dates for credit applications, borrower ratings, share prices, covenants and collateral and escalate to the appropriate persons in order to mitigate credit risk to the bank
- Prepare regular reports including but not limited to borrow ratings, conditions, report required and instructions to ensure its accuracy and timely submission to Management, Head Office and / or Local Regulators
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department by monitoring credit controls to identify credit risks and recommend changes where necessary to mitigate risks
To succeed in this role, one must have a recognised degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or its equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulatory environment and regulations and deep understanding of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Strong financial analytical skills (inclusive of cashflow generation).
- Experienced in Credit analysis of Financial Institutions would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence others and sell the bank’s products and services
- Good stakeholder management skill
- Meticulous, detail oriented with critical thinking skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Associate, Credit Portfolio Management role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C