Associate, Sales Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Associate, Sales Specialist job has just become available at one of the globally established financial institutions to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Cash Management Malaysia, this is a role for experienced young professionals looking to take their career to the next level.
About the Associate, Sales Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible in expanding the bank's multinational (MNC) client's portfolio in Malaysia with new clients and deepen the relationship across other products with existing MNC clients. The key focus will be the development of the bank's trade and cash portfolio.
- Establish new relationships with targeted MNCs and strengthen existing relationships by tying in their banking requirements with the bank's various product offerings and ensuring existing relationships are maintained
- Ensure that both existing and prospective clients are fully updated on product trends and regulatory changes affecting cash management, trade finance, as well as fixed income and currencies
- Strengthen the relationship with the Regional/Global Relationship Managers and engage with their clients' regional/global headquarters with product and regulatory updates
- Work with global and local credit risk management teams for the maintenance and setup of existing/new credit facilities
- Execute regional initiatives, directions and targets for the bank in the local market
- Ensure alignment of the bank's client portfolio wit current regulatory and compliance requirements, and timely escalation of significant financial or non-financial risk matters
To succeed in this Associate, Sales Specialist role you will need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently across a matrix of internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
- Sound relationship management or sales background with detailed knowledge of corporate banking products and markets (prior trade experience would be an added advantage)
- Proven excellent customer relationship skills and ability to negotiate and influence others to gain support and achieve a common goal
- Strong stakeholder management, analytical aptitude, problem-solving, and planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, communicating with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is very demanding but if you are confident have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate, Sales Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C