Business Banking Relationship Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A job opportunity as a Business Banking Relationship Manager has been made available at a leading local bank known for its highly dynamic working culture. The bank provides services in corporate finance, debt capital markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research.
About the Business Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing and retaining profitable Business Banking customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Manage and enhance existing customer relationships by initiating regular customer site visits and build closer rapport to boost utilisation and share of business
- Attend to customer requests and appeals on credit-related matters and provide advice and service to meet customer needs
- Process credit proposals and ad-hoc requests received from customers within the bank's standard of service to ensure that the bank's risk parameters and guidelines are adhered to
- Analyse, evaluate, and recommend loan applications and ad-hoc requests within the bank's risk parameters and guidelines
- Market and sell the bank's loan products to new and existing customers, including cross-selling of other products and services
- Keep abreast of market developments and early warning signals to take preventive action and restructure customer facilities to ensure minimal attrition
- Maintain close working relationships with peers and other units to resolve customer banking needs
To succeed in this Business Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer-centric attitude.
- Minimum two years of credit experience is required for this position
- Possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good analytical skills and writing skills
- Able to work under pressure independently with attention to details
Focusing on developing and training its people to the highest standards, the bank has a strong track record of success with an international network of offices and vast span of great clients.
If you are driven, determined, and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and potential awards await the right person in this exciting Business Banking Relationship Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C