Manager, SST Operations
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
A payment network infrastructure solutions provider based in Kuala Lumpur has an exciting Manager, SST Operations job that has just arisen. The role will lead the establishment of strong operational culture internally and ensuring efficient external procedures are well managed.
About the Manager, SST Operations Role:
As the Manager, SST operations, you will be responsible to manage and monitor daily operations units such as dispute, cash management, cash forecasting and vendor management on top of leading the SST Operations team.
- Conduct market research and study ATM cash management and operations best practices and trends
- Develop and maintain processes to monitor vendor’s performance
- Negotiate on vendor’s service level agreement and scope
- Ensure checks on cash centres are performed on a timely basis
- Ensure safety drills and physical checks on ATMs for emergency response is carried out
- Escalate operational issues accordingly to relevant vendors and internal resources to gain commitment to resolve the issues
- Manage Business Continuity Plan (BCP) implementation effectively and efficiently
- Develop and maintain User Acceptance Test scripts and production live test for implementation
- Understands and applies controls effectively to manage key risks and provides suggestions to improve the controls, wherever possible in ensuring the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the Information
- Proactively support the identification, monitoring, reporting and implementation for the compliance of relevant regulations and guidelines applicable to the department/function
- Responsible for project management related tasks i.e. planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of progress, risks and issues
In order to succeed in this role, you should be familiar with self service banking networks and its management.
- Minimum three years of experience in a managerial position within the financial industry
- Good operational and vendor management skills
- Ability to drive change, think strategically and exercise good judgement
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of self-service banking systems and technology
- Experience in areas relating to IT, Electronic Banking and Card Services
- Well organised and have the drive to excel
- Strong leadership qualities and result oriented.
This leading premier payments network and central infrastructure firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, SST Operations position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C