Deputy Head of Retail Banking
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Deputy Head of Retail Banking job is available at one of the large local banks in Brunei Darussalam. Reporting directly to the Head of Group Retail Banking, this person will work very closely to plan, organise, direct, and control retail banking initiatives, activities and resources to meet the key strategic objectives of the business.
About the Deputy Head of Retail Banking Role:
In this business critical role you will be developing, executing and managing retail product & innovation strategy and tactical business plan, considering the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite. You will aim to gain and sustain the bank’s competitive edge and superior business results.
- Identifying customer needs, initiating actions and following up to meet customer expectations
- Agreeing on target market selection and customer proposition within the strategy
- Devising and agreeing product and sales mix
- Stewarding segment development and management to provide highest penetration, profitable and competitive value proposition and offerings
- Clarifying account-abilities across executives, ensuring proper resourcing, and providing project support when needed
- Ensuring alignment among disparate stakeholders and helping problem-solve and creating engagement, cooperation, and hospitality around cross-program and special projects
To succeed in the Deputy Head of Retail Banking role, you will need to have proven track record of a similar leadership position in the past.
- Solid experience in the strategic and financial impact of the retail banking business
- Excellent innovative marketing, communication, organising and leadership skills
- Strategic planning with sound analytical ability, good judgement, technology skills ans strong operational focus
- Understand and conscious of the cultural environment and how to manage and operate amicably and skillfully
This is Brunei's largest bank and flagship Islamic financial institution and was formed in 2005 through the merger of Islamic Bank of Brunei and Islamic Development Bank of Brunei. It is an internationally recognised financial institution governed by global best practices under the guidance of an experienced management team. The bank is committed to meeting the needs of our customers from all walks of life through continuous service, product and technology innovations.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Head of Retail Banking job.
Apply today or email me to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C