VP, Digital Products
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
One of the top financial services players within our region is currently on an active lookout for a VP, Digital Products to join its vibrant Digital Banking team, part of its bank-wide digital transformation blueprint.
About the VP, Digital Products role:
As the VP, Digital Products, you will be responsible to engineer and re-engineer new and existing products which are deemed suitable for the rapidly changing and demanding consumer base which the bank serves. You will also be responsible to identify areas of growth in which best fits the needs of the client base and bank's niche in the market.
- Road map building for the rapidly elevating digital outreach, engagement and service across all platforms, identify costs, dependencies etc
- Define long term vision of becoming best-in-class in driving business results – customer promoter scores, revenue and efficiency via digital channels through effective use of data
- Identify and prioritise key gaps to be filled in achieving vision, including but not limited to capabilities, staffing/ organisation and technology
- Manage online and mobile products and ensure delivery of business KPIs – customer satisfaction, usage/ migration and revenue contribution
- Work with marketing, products and distribution to ensure usage of online/ mobile, ensure a leading digital product shelf, ensure digital migration and effective digital sales conversion
- Own and manage the online and mobile products from customer, business, security and regulatory view point
- Establish highly-effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Partner with Technology Division of the bank to align product priorities and resources to meet the goals of the digital road-map
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exceptional understanding of business environments which cuts across online and offline touch points.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification
- Five to ten year's experience in products in vibrant environments, ability to anticipate and execute action plans to proactively manage and drive change
- Determine optimal organisation and factor the in-source/out-source model and central/ regional model and build a culture of rapid concept development and delivery
- Proven experience in understanding customer needs, negotiate complex issues and total value offerings to clients
The successful VP, Digital Products, will be looking forward to join a team whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a vibrant team environment, this VP, Digital Products, job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C