Head of Payments
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR264,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An awesome opportunity has just opened up with a reputable regional bank in Kuala Lumpur. This is an opportunity to be part of the payments revolution with vast growth potential and an opportunity to work on products and services which are the driving forces in today’s banking environments.
About the Head of Payments role:
In a globally shifting technological environment, this highly vital role has become an important pillar in the forward growth of this organization. As the Head of Payments, you will be responsible to enhance and integrate the adoption of payments and lifestyle applications of the firm and drive innovative solutions and executions to stand alongside the best within the industry.
• Working with partner ecosystems to drive adoption of payment solutions through innovative solutions technology evolves by being responsible for overall product design, direction, inception & roll-out
• Identification of market niches and business development opportunities and responsible for marketing initiatives to increase usage
• Drives customer acquisition, activation, satisfaction and retention by delivering quality and innovative services
• To establish sound relationship with strategic partners to ensure effective processes on communication & execution
• To work with the various stakeholders including group marketing, product, operational risk, legal & compliance for full support on all programs
• Define and set up policies and minimum control standards ensuring strong product security and controls
• Establish clear target operating model for channel security and stability, working with the respective IT and security functions to operationalise the same
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess a natural passion in value creation and driving change.
• Experience in managing and delivering initiatives for critical business growth leveraging sound business judgment gained from a global financial services company, consultancy or payments market
• Proven mobile / digital payments experience including business strategy, program management, technical insight and commercial/customer competence
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with experience in managing high level stakeholders
• Understanding of how to improve the end to end customer experience based on the use of digital and non-digital data to drive continuous improvement
• Excellent knowledge of mobile / digital payments technology and mobile banking industry developments as well as solid technical expertise
• Possesses strategic mind-set and ability to think long term, providing solutions and meeting key deadlines
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Payments position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C