Business Development & Marketing Assistant Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the region’s leading premier payments network and central infrastructure firm for financial markets has a Business Development & Marketing Assistant Manager job that has just arisen. The role will undertake business planning and formulation of business strategy to its next phase of growth.
About the Business Development & Marketing Assistant Manager Role:
The Assistant Manager assists the Head of Department in building, managing and executing business initiatives/plans and marketing/promotion campaigns as well as in expanding the business for the organisation.
- Promote and market e-payment service to the banking sectors and e-commerce industry
- Build product acceptance awareness by developing and implementing appropriate marketing and promotion programs in conjunction with key business partners
- Increase the subscription of e-payment service within the e-commerce industry
- Build and enhance relationship with key government agencies, relevant authorities and existing member banks
- Understand and apply controls effectively to manage key risks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Ensure the regular performance of the business risk assessment for the systems under e-payment purview
- Develop marketing and communication strategy and budget
- Establish innovative marketing plans, including construction of integrated brand communication programs for successful implementation of approved concepts
- Able to lead a team to prepare and carry out product awareness campaign
- Develop department’s annual plans and budget, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
To succeed in this Business Development & Marketing Assistant Manager role, you need to have minimum five years' experience in the Business Development or Marketing area.
- Strong leadership qualities, aggressive and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholders’ management skill
- Experience in merchants’ acquisition and business partnership, especially with banks and e-commerce players
- Good knowledge in areas relating to IT, e-commerce, electronic banking/payment services
This leading premier payments network and central infrastructure firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development and Marketing position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C