Business Development Manager
Salary Monthly commission
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known financial group has a great job opportunity for a Business Development Manager in several locations across Klang Valley.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring and growing profitable SME clients in the assigned coverage areas through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meet the client's needs.
- Generate and grow the portfolio of SME banking clients in number and quantum within the assigned coverage area by providing solution-based initiatives to meet their needs
- Market all types of SME loans namely Programme Lending Management (PLM), both conventional and Islamic, and Asset Based Financing as well as cross-selling of all the Banks’ products and services
- Grow deposits from both borrowing and non-borrowing customers and service all existing customers within the assigned coverage area
- Conduct all mandatory checks and refer bankable deals to the Account Relationship Manager for processing
- Prepare, vet and sign Letter of Offer and upon acceptance to deliver and send instructions to the Credit Operation Department for documentation
- Follow-up on documentation and disbursement of loans
- Ensure compliance with the Groups’ standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and KYC and participate in and/or support the Banks’ efforts in combating money-laundering activities
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you will need to possess strong credit writing and analytical skills and deliver a high level of professionalism in conducting consultations and profiling with customers.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Minimum two to three years' experience in credit with exposure to SME / commercial sales / corporate banking
- Team player that is target-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a growing local bank in Asia Pacific with a dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C