Senior Trade Product Development Specialist
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A successful and growing bank has a great job opportunity for a Senior Trade Product Development Specialist to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Senior Trade Product Development Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for developing, reviewing, enhancing, and maintaining the competitiveness of the bank's trade finance products and services.
- Develop, review, enhance, and maintain competitive trade products and services including procedures, policies, and discretionary powers / operational empowerment
- Conceptualise and develop product proposition including content, pricing, distribution, and marketing strategies to generate high trade utilisation
- Ensure appropriate approvals for implementation of various products in accordance to internal and external guidelines including operations, risk, legal, audit, compliance, and credit with operational manual and circulars properly in place
- Conduct market analysis on competitors and improve / enhance existing trade products and service features and policies to encourage high demand and application
- Simplify the product process and workflow to improve take up and turnaround time
- Establish and maintain a standard set of trade product features, policies, and procedures within acceptable framework (internally and externally, including BNM regulations)
- Enhance and update the editorial content of the bank's trade products and drive value to increase usage
To succeed in this Senior Trade Product Development Specialist role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively across internal and external matrix organisation structure across the bank's different business partners.
- Minimum three to five years' working experience in trade finance product development or trade finance operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholder management experience
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and possess strong business acumen in identifying process enhancement opportunities
This is a growing local bank in Asia Pacific with a dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards and exposure is substantial. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C