COO, Retail Banking
Salary MYR480,000 - MYR600,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 banking Malaysia Kuala Lumpur MY 50480 MYR 480000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An excellent COO job has arisen at a leading banking group in the region. With a significant growth strategy in place for the Retail Banking business, the COO, Retail Banking Division, will lead the division, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the COO, Retail Banking Role:
You will drive strategy to identify and implement business growth opportunities and manage the planning activities for the Retail Banking business.
- Oversee strategic initiatives to ensure profitability and superior quality of service consistently
- Accountable for the ongoing transformation of the Retail Banking business to the Target Business Model with effective implementation of the relevant Target Operating Models
- Work with key business stakeholders and support functions to deliver the Target Business Model
- Oversee the coordination of the development and implementation of an effective Network Incentive Plan to create a pay for performance sales and management culture that motivates and rewards the performers
- Drive the delivery of a customer-centric and relationship-building approach and promote cross-selling and collaboration internally to enhance P&L and customer portfolio growth
- Strong understanding of how digital capabilities, innovation and new technologies can be used to create competitive advantage
- Responsible for ensuring the business has a robust and compliant business risk control capability, in addition to providing leadership, coordination and expertise to the country
To succeed in COO, Retail Banking, job, you will need to have the ability to formulate business and marketing strategies, and be able to manage and communicate complex choices to key stakeholders.
- Minimum 12-15 years experience in Retail Banking, Consulting/ Financial institutions
- Ability to play the role of thought partner to the Region/Country Head, Regional Business
- Leverage "soft power" such as values, vision, charisma, networking and collaboration to exert influence outside of reporting lines
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide spectrum of stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformation initiatives
- A good communicator at a personal and Group level, able to deliver complex topics in an effective way
The successful COO, Retail Banking, will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this COO, Retail Banking job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values a progressive mindset.
Apply today / send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C