Acquisition Manager, Retail Business Banking
Salary Lifestyle Allowance
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a Retail Business Bank. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of an growing team, driving the Retail Business Banking business at an exciting time for the firm.
About the Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring and growing profitable Business Banking customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Grow sustainable revenues through acquisition of quality new-to-bank customers in line with the Bank’s risk appetite and policies
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and the Bank’s interests and risk appetite
- Proactively develop effective strategies to manage both existing and new relationships, by anticipating customer needs and providing superior service and products
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of the Bank’s international and domestic strategy, capabilities and policies, and of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural, and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with product partners to assess customer needs and generate quality assets using appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and in line with customer needs
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the application of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices, and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
To succeed in this Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team, across borders, and within an internal matrix structure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years’ customer service experience within the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to effectively plan, organise, and manage a portfolio of customers
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural, and regulatory issues
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and possess strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This globally established financial institution in Malaysia has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great rewards and exposure await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C