Employee Communications Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 132000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Employee Communications Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the most respected banks internationally. Reporting directly to the head of this department, this is a role for a communications professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Employee Communications Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of employee communications programmes in Malaysia for Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM), in support of their strategic goals with emphasis on connecting employees to company purpose, business priorities and to each other through close collaboration, opportunities for two-way dialogue with leaders and effective line manager communications.
- Plan and implement effective employee communications programmes that support RBWM at the country level
- Manage and deliver internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business insight and information is communicated to all RBWM employees
- Work with key stakeholders and the communications network to facilitate effective delivery of their employee communications strategies, execute relevant campaigns across Malaysia, provide advice on organisational change, and anticipate and identify issues that require an employee communications response
- Create compelling content and messages using story-telling to engage employees with digital strategy and progress
- Develop knowledge and understanding of global strategy, direction and initiatives at the country level
- Support organisational change and business transformation through strategic communications planning and implementation
- Source and provide locally relevant stories to feed the local, regional and global channels
- Arm people managers with briefings and materials that inform and mobilise employees
- Consider the external implications of implementing employee communications campaigns and projects and collaborate with media relations colleagues on external messages to mitigate risks
To succeed in the Employee Communications Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A proven track record in managing and implementing employee communication plans translating into solid and practical delivery programmes
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice
- Broad knowledge of financial services industry and global marketplace
- Ability to interact well with all levels of management
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Employee Communications Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C