Manager, Special Project Management
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-03 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading top-tier local bank has a job opportunity for a Manager, Special Project Management in Kuala Lumpur to join its Special Project Management team.
About the Manager, Special Project Management role:
In this role, you will be responsible for data management, data analytics and evaluation of customer segments.
- Provide risk performance/validation information and analysis in supporting the formulation of business strategy in line with business and risk management objectives
- Ensure quality deliverables of data and MIS reporting within agreed timelines
- Ensure definition realignment, data completeness/enrichment, simplified and controlled processes
- Implement data enrichment, data standard/data quality check is in place to drive quality deliverables
- Participate and contribute subject matter expertise in data extraction and segmentation
- Participate and contribute data subject matter expertise in MIS reporting, MFRS139 and MFRS9 as per regulatory requirement
To succeed in the Manager, Special Project Management role, you must possess SQL coding skills and exposure in SAS system.
- Minimum a degree in Statistics/Finance/Decision Sciences/Computer Science or equivalent; at least three to five years' experience in management information, business intelligence, data oriented decision management, and advance analytics or data governance covering various customer segments
- Strong technical background and understanding of how banks use the data; basic knowledge of system architecture, some working knowledge in banking operations will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAS, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred
- Strong analytical skills to review and analyse MIS data and information
- Knowledge of and experience in rolling out and participating in projects is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to clearly document the current state and to deliver the recommendations
- Good interpersonal skills, self-starter, well-organised and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and a sense of urgency to meet required timelines
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines; change-oriented
This established local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top three leaders in its field of expertise in the corporate and global markets portfolio. The bank has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing Manager, Special Project Management role.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C