SME Relationship Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-26 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This top-tier bank offers its clients access to local markets through its consumer, commercial, corporate, and investment banking. The group has experienced rapid growth in recent years and is currently growing its SME Banking team. This exciting job with the team is now available.
About the SME Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing and retaining profitable SME Banking customer relationships in assigned branches, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meet customer needs
- To generate and grow the portfolio of SME Banking customers in number and quantum by providing solution-based initiatives to meet their needs
- To be responsible for the management of asset quality of the allocated portfolio so as to avoid adverse audit reports / putting the portfolio at risk
- To provide high quality service and advice to customers so that they may be encouraged to channel remunerative businesses and recommend referral businesses to the Bank
- Identify and prioritise activities to maximise revenue contribution from the high potential customers of the Branch
- Maintain close working relationships with the Branch staff and management to resolve SME Banking customer problems
- Consult and recommend strategies to Credit Unit where account management or recovery is needed on problem accounts, assist Credit in identifying credit control check points to minimise loan losses
- Monitor industry sector performance and competitor activity and escalate to Unit Head
- Ensure compliance with the Group's standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and KYC and participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities
- Ensure / Assist Unit Head in the creation and maintenance of a compliance culture by undertaking compliance monitoring; generating timely and accurate compliance reports, proactively advising Country Compliance on compliance issues
To succeed in the SME Banking Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and provide a high level of professionalism in conducting consultations and profiling with customers.
- Knowledge of Bank's credit policy, guidelines, practices, systems, product range and programs
- Good knowledge of Bank's products and services; proficient knowledge of trade products and risks thereon
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Strong team and people management
- Good working knowledge of the Companies Act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation; UCP and international trade practices
- Relevant professional qualification and banking experience
- Computer literacy
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you have a successful track record of business development and thrive in a fast paced environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125