Senior Relationship Manager
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Multiple Commercial Banking Relationship Manager opportunities has just become available at a leading local Islamic Bank to be based in Johor and Ipoh respectively. These roles are for talents who are keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the Commercial Banking Relationship Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets / liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing, and retaining profitable Commercial Banking customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- To acquire new financing prospects from existing customers or new relationships
- To refine the prospective target market and to be involved in exhibitions organised by these targets
- To conduct review of the customer's facilities and recommend the course of action to be taken
- To analyse changes in the business activities or variation in the customer's risk profile and decide whether to maintain relationship, grow or embark on exit strategy with regular meetings with the customer and the principals to be conducted
- Preparation of credit proposals, documentations, and managing disbursement process with support from the Financing Committee, Credit Admin, and Sales Support Team
To succeed in this Commercial Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and maintain a high level of professionalism and a customer-centric attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors' Degree in Accountancy/Finance or any related fields
- Minimum of at least five years' working experience in the banking industry
- Strong managerial skills with a strong sales-driven attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive and innovative team player that is highly independent, committed, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Able to network across a variety of functions at various levels and countries with good business acumen and market insight
- Able to multi-task with great attention to detail
The Bank is a Shariah-based banking institution in Malaysia and South East Asia; and has been playing the leading role in the development of the nation's Islamic banking industry. In fact, it has provided technical assistance in the setting up of several Islamic institutions in the Asian region such as Indonesia, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. Their products range from the traditional financing, savings, and investment solutions exclusively for individual customers, to banking and financial solutions designed to fulfil the fast-changing needs of customers from all categories including those related to micro-financing, wealth management, capital market, treasury, and structured products.
If you enjoy working in an innovative and challenging environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity!
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125