AVP, Digital Analytics
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-30 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
AVP, Digital Analytics In line with the growth of significance of data to drive impactful decision and strategy formulation, a respected regional financial services entity based in Kuala Lumpur is on an eager lookout for a passionate and progressive expert in Data Analytics to join its Digital Product Strategy team.
About the AVP, Digital Analytics role:
As an AVP, Digital Analytics, you will be the driving figure in formulating actionable strategies and outcomes through information hidden within the vast amount of data available to the organisation through leveraging on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning principles with the primary goal of consumer adoption and satisfaction.
- Exploit data in an effort to promote growth and business development via deep data mining analysis
- Leverage state-of-the-art data mining tools including AI/ML and analytical methodologies to drive accurate findings and best practices within the digital ecosystem
- Develop and implement predictive models, optimisation of algorithm’s and data mining analyses with a targeted end result of increasing revenue & transactions
- Perform R&D on new and innovative analytic techniques & platforms
- Summarise and present analyses to internal and external stakeholders such as Senior Management, Business Leads and Marketers
To succeed in this role, you must be highly passionate about data driven initiatives with a business objective mindset.
- Experience in extending and customising open source algorithms to fit the business needs
- Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning concepts
- A track record of aligning activities with business strategies and measuring impact on business results
- Demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external businesses
- comfortable in presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional standards for data quality and strong attention to detail
- Degree (Masters or Bachelors) in an analytical or technical field (e.g. applied mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, operations research, business, economics) is a plus
- At least five years' experience in data analytics
- Experience in analytical and programming softwares such as SAS, R, Hive, Python, Scala
This is a leading regional financial services entity is known for its highly dynamic working culture. With great clients and known for their international network of offices across many countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Digital Analytics position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125