Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Branch Manager role has just become available with one of the top 3 largest financial institution in the world to be based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is a role for an experienced professional in consumer and retail banking who is keen for a step up to branch management.
About the Branch Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to lead, develop, and manage a branch team to ensure achievement of the business objectives and deliver the branch performance measures and plan.
- Identify market opportunities and map out strategic business plans for execution to achieve branch targets including soliciting new-to-bank customers, loans growth, deposit growth, interest income, fee-based income including forex, CASA, internet banking, credit cards, and other products and services
- Approve all relevant banking transactions which are transacted within operating guidelines and regulatory controls and compliance and reject transactions that fall outside such guidelines and take necessary steps to report to the head office of any fraudulent transactions that are detected
- Lead the branch team to perform assigned tasks satisfactorily with accuracy and provide guidance to improve competency and performance of the team
- Nurture branch team by imparting insights on market best practices and market outlook to improve competitiveness and track marketing activities to improve staff productivity
- Promote team work and delivery of excellent customer service among branch teams to cross-sell the Bank’s products and services including liability products
To succeed in this Branch Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 10 – 15 years of work experience in leading a branch, credit marketing team and/or assumed managerial position in the banking industry with good and proven track record of performance achievements
- Excellent understanding of retail banking and consumer mortgage business, knowledge and exposure in bilateral trade or cross-border deals will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team with pro-active and self-motivated personality while also being able to work independently with minimum supervision
Through its continuous endeavours and stable development, the Bank has developed into the top listed banking institutions in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 41 countries and regions.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and exposure await the right person in this exciting Branch Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125