Acquisition Manager, Retail Business Banking
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-04 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Acquisition Manager role has just become available within the Retail Business Banking space of a globally established financial institution in Malaysia. This global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and developing their people to the highest standards. This is an opportunity for you to be part of its pioneering team in driving the Retail Business Banking business at an exciting time in their development.
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets/liabilities balances growth by acquiring and growing profitable Business Banking customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Grow sustainable revenues through acquisition of quality new-to-bank customers in line with the Bank’s risk appetite and policies
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and the Bank’s interests and risk appetite
- Proactively develop effective strategies to manage both existing and new relationships, by anticipating customer needs and providing superior service and products
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of the Bank’s international and domestic strategy, capabilities and policies, and of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural, and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with product partners to assess customer needs and generate quality assets using appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and in line with customer needs
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the application of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices, and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
To succeed in this Acquisition Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder
- At least two years’ experience in customer service, experience within the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to effectively plan, organise, and manage a portfolio of customers
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural, and regulatory issues
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and possess strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great rewards and exposure await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125