Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-17 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A market-leading regionally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is on a hunt for an experienced and talented UX Lead with an eye for seamless and eye-pleasing platform experiences.
About the UX Lead role:
As the UX Lead, you will be a prominent figure in relation to strategy as well as end-user experience for all products across the organisation's digital platform.
- Create intuitive digital experiences for retail customers across the customer lifecycle
- Define the right design strategies to solve complex problems or opportunities by using a human-centred design approach
- Support the transition and operationalisation of a design-led way of product and solution delivery
- Manage the discovery of customer needs (explicit and unmet) through contextual inquiries, generative and quantitative research and present findings to inform customer experience
- Guide and manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research, usability testing and execute visual, information, interaction and service design elements that meet customer and business needs
- Drive, oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow and interaction designs to support solutions
- Take the user centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Work in conjunction with product owners and technology to ensure the delivery of innovative solutions to the customer
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in user-centred design and the broader digital domain
To succeed in this position, you must possess high empathy in order to invoke visual and non-visual design cues.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Framer
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design end-to-end solutions
- Familiarity with user centred design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to team and stakeholders
- Ability to work with ambiguity – synthesise abstract ideas into concrete design
This established regional financial institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals who are ready to step out of the box and lead change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting UX Lead position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125