Salary MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-16 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Visual Designer A regionally established Financial Institution based in Kuala Lumpur with a reputable digital team is looking out in the market for a creative talented Visual Designer to drive the development of creative assets for its digital platforms.
About the Visual Designer role
As a Visual Designer, your key function will be to take ownership of creating visually engaging and most importantly functional experience for end users of its web and mobile digital platforms.
- Create intuitive visual experiences for customers across the customer life cycle
- Define the right visual storytelling strategy to solve complex problems or opportunities by using a human centered design approach
- Be a customer advocate & create meaningful designs that add value to customers while shaping/maintaining our brand identity
- Work collaboratively with product owners & other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception & experience
- Translate user & customer requirements delivered through research, wire frames, user personas, user journeys, experience maps into designs & artefacts that are visually enticing, easy to use & emotionally engaging
- Generate clear ideas, concepts & design of creative assets with other design artefacts throughout the whole delivery process
- Take the user centered design approach & rapidly test & iterate designs
- Ensure the developed design artefacts are aligned with the visual language
- Work in conjunction with product owners & technology to ensure the delivery of innovative solutions to the customer
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in User Centered & Visual Design & the broader digital domain
To be successful in this role, you will need to have natural passion in creating seamless integration of intuitive digital platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline
- Experience in designing visual designs, brand identities, grid systems etc.for web, desktop, mobile & various other digital interfaces
- Expertise in software such as Adobe Photo shop, Illustrator, Indesign & Sketch
- Extensive experience in using Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin & other relevant design related tools
- Solid grasp of user centered design (UCD), planning & conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability & accessibility concerns
- Innovator, critical thinker with good aesthetic sense
- Able to clearly & effectively communicate design processes, ideas & solutions to team & stakeholders
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Visual Designer position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125