Business Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Business Banking Relationship Manager role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. This global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and developing their people to the highest standards. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
About the Business Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to achieve assets / liabilities balances growth by acquiring, growing, and retaining profitable Business Banking customer relationships, through effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions that meets customer needs.
- Grow sustainable revenues from an existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of quality new-to-bank international customers
- Maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients by understanding their existing and future funding / financial needs and working with product partners to deliver appropriate solutions
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between the customer's and the Bank's interests while remaining within the Banks’ risk parameters
- Prepare credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities and ensure timely turnaround
- Keep abreast of market developments and identify early warning signs and problem relationships to ensure proper action is taken in a timely manner
- Ensure all transactions complies with and observes all applicable regulatory framework / guidelines and the Group’s policies and procedures
To succeed in this Business Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum three to five years' of Relationship Management experience
- Strong credit assessment / evaluation skills, particularly in more complex and structured facilities
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural, and regulatory issues
- Results-oriented, resourceful and possess strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125