AVP, Mobile Banking Channel
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR144,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-29 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur is in the market for a AVP, Mobile Banking Channel. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Mobile Banking Channel under the fast expanding arm of its Digital segment. This is an opportunity with vast growth potential to take your career to the next level and also be part of a vibrant and forward looking environment.
About the AVP, Mobile Banking Channel role:
As the AVP, Mobile Banking Channel, you will be responsible for the growth of its mobile application channel through analysis, research and identification of new revenue streams as well as improvement of existing engagement of the platform with end consumers.
- Grow Mobile Banking market share and drive the platform as the respected Digital Banking platform in Malaysia.
- Execute annual business plan and enhance the existing platform of Mobile Banking.
- Managing customer lifecycle journey from acquisition, usage and retention and revenue generation.
- Keeping up to date with the latest systems and technologies involvement in the market.
- Working closely with marketing to drive awareness, effective marketing plans.
- Drive fee based income for Digital Banking via its Mobile Application by identifying gaps and new cross sell opportunities.
- Analyse and forecast business performance for all initiatives or enhancements.
- Continuously enhance the business processes in delivering efficient and effective services.
- Conducting market intelligence and competitors’ study and set benchmarks against best practices in the market.
- Identification and development of venture markets and new business opportunities & partnerships.
- Leading implementation of regional projects in line with the direction, goals and objectives set for the group
- Facilitating plans to equip staff with product knowledge and communication skills.
- Managing yearly budgets and prioritisation of projects/plans to bring value to business.
To succeed in this role, you will require strong stakeholder management and possess a proactive mindset in handling critical cases.
- Degree in any field, preferably Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Information Technology.
- Experience in internet banking/mobile banking platform and financial industry is be advantageous.
- Experience in developing business strategies and implementation with collaboration with business partners and internal department.
- Strong sense of urgency, a very good planner and able to perform work under pressure.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment with quick analytical thinking.
- A problem solver, meticulous and capable to multi-task in handling multiple issues and challenges at a time.
- Possesses an inquisitive mind to learn, keen to share knowledge and passionate in bringing change.
- Possess good track service record, good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of English, both written and spoken.
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Mobile Banking Channel position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125