Senior Relationship Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 15 August 2018 2018-08-152018-10-14 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role where an experienced professional who is looking for a step up as there will be succession planning for the potential incumbent.
About the Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Islamic Corporate Banking, the job holder is mainly responsible for centrally managing prime Commercial Banking Islamic relationships across the country with focus on new customer acquisitions.
- To build and grow a portfolio of new-to-bank Islamic corporate relationships
- To manage and grow portfolio of corporate accounts by providing innovative financial solutions ranging from corporate origination, debt market transactions, Islamic debt products, structured/project financing and general banking facilities on a needs-based platform
- To plan, strategise and develop Islamic Corporate Banking relationships so as to maximise the profit margin, fee income and revenue generated from these relationships. To develop cross-border relationships as appropriate
- To negotiate for, structure and present complex credit proposals to meet the specialised requirements of each new/existing Islamic Corporate Banking relationship, with the objective of winning the facility approval and drawdown, thereby maximising revenue whilst protecting/preserving credit quality
- To ensure effective and prompt delivery of banking services to Islamic Corporate Banking relationships as this would directly or indirectly impact the revenue generation from each client group
To succeed in this role, one must possess minimum 8 years working experience with 5 years exposure in corporate banking
- Preferably with knowledge in debt capital market/treasury instruments and relationship management with exposure in trade services, capital markets, structured debts and treasury derivatives products
- Strong marketing and sales management, planning, organising, credit and analytical skills
- Possess strong interpersonal, business development and communication skills
- Credit Certified Professional (CCP) - holders would be preferred
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125