Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job has just become available at a locally-established regional financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for facilitating loans growth and effective capital management at team’s level in order to achieve overall corporate banking business strategy.
- Understand clients’ financing requirements, perform detailed analysis and evaluation, structure detailed financing terms and ensure credit papers produced are of high quality to achieve high quality of loan growth to Ensure Capital Efficiency and minimise Gross Impaired Loan Ratio (GILR)
- Recommend proposal and/or detailed terms sheet for pitching and negotiation with clients
- Identify business opportunities and cross-sell products as business origination
- Understand clients’ business plans and strategies forward, and be familiar with clients’ organisational structure, key management and decision-making process
- Accountable for detailed account planning by analysing and evaluating product applications/relevance to client’s business plans/requirements
- Act as one-stop contact point for clients’ relationship management
- Establish and develop business relationship with existing clients and new clients
- Collaboration with product partner and co-operate closely with Product Partners in advising clients, taking into account inter-alia business strategies, corporate culture, and/or constraints/ limitations of the corporate clients and their shareholders
- To meet or exceed financial target and the revenue budget allocated for the team, department and sector as a whole
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have a degree or master's in Business/Marketing/Finance.
- Minimum seven years' client relationship experience in banking/investment banking and commercial banking environment preferred
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities for the growth of corporate banking
- Relationship-oriented and an aptitude for closing deals
- Disciplined approach to account planning and portfolio performance
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal stakeholders
- Individuals holding credit certification are encouraged to apply
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125