Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 12 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Human Resources Manager Role has just become available at a leading global financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will largely responsible for effectively and creatively carrying out end-to-end generalist responsibilities as deemed necessary by the institution.
About the Human Resources Manager Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Human Resources division on a regular basis ensure the institution’s continued development and success and the continuous smooth running of the institution’s human resources function.
• Provide high quality full spectrum talent acquisition services while maintaining a pipeline of high potential talents catered to the institution’s needs
• Shadow end-to-end processing of the branch’s payroll records and preparing calculations for separations when necessary
• Support implementation of regional and local initiatives that are market relevant, cost effective and regulatory compliant
• Prepare all reports from daily t annual for submission to management, Bank Negara and all other authorities
• Prepare and handle all Key Risk indicator (KRI) reporting and implementation of process improvement plans
To succeed in the Senior Assistant Vice President, Human Resources Role, you will need to have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
• Must possess a recognised degree in Human Resource Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognised higher learning institution
• Minimum five years’ experience within the HR functions in a bank or financial institution and a deep understanding and knowledge of HR practices
• Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Have outstanding stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
This global financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Human Resources Manager Role.
Apply today or email me at vanissa.gangadaran@robertwalters .com.my to discuss this new opportunity today.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125