Client Service Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anushyia Vejayarajah
Date posted 02 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Client Service Manager role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Client Service Manager:
The role of the Client Service manager would be to strengthen the relationship between the Bank and the top-tier customers by providing proactive account management services, formulating solutions to meet clients’ needs and providing professional advice to customer on the usage of products.
- Act as focal point of contact as account manager for the assigned customer portfolios
- Grow business opportunities of existing customer base and improve the wallet share by cross-selling and implementing services
- Work closely with RMs and teams locally and regionally to ensure client satisfaction and continuous business flow from customers
- Drive and coordinate Client Service activities across countries, with other areas and group office, work with such parties to come up with solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Contribute to Client Service group wide projects and initiatives with a view to position HSBC as a leader in cash management in Asia.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s requirements through extensive interaction with the customer and recommend, wherever possible, suitable solutions to address customer needs
- Protect Revenue from existing clients. Evaluate trends, Revenue gaps through close tracking of Account Balances, Transaction volumes.
- Provide Value added services like At Your Service Reports, Annual Service Reviews to select key clients to strengthen relationship.
- Promote business, values and awareness through actively soliciting participation in Regional Polls and surveys like Asia Money Poll, Euromoney Poll, Greenwich Survey and annual Customer Satisfaction survey
To succeed in this role, one must have strong and diverse knowledge of payments and cash management products, services, systems, procedures and operations.
• A degree holder with a minimum of 5 years’ corporate banking experience
• Solid customer relationship management experience
• Strong team management skills
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
• Strong presentation skills
• Confident, analytical and independent
This globally established financial institution requires no introduction and is well-recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate environment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have the can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Services Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125