Marketing Manager Research and Customer Insight
Salary MYR102,000 - MYR138,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting role of a Marketing Manager Research and Customer Insight role has just become available at one of the most respected foreign Banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager Research and Customer Insight role:
Responsible for supporting the business in the area of preparation and managing Research projects commissioned by various stakeholders local, regional or global, by ensuring that the right methodology and process is used and that the business is equipped to form decisions and directions.
• To provide decision support to the product owners in terms of methodology.
• To support and work with Product team and marketers to derive insights on Customers from analysis and synthesis of the right market research data together with other information to provide understanding, opportunity identification and springboards for action.
• To be responsible to continuously improve and monitor data integrity of internal data by planning, implementing and managing data integrity activities.
• To support the marketing function in the area of marketing planning, budgets and reporting
• Take lead in understanding and providing input to the marketing team on media and competitive landscape thru the analysis of AdEx (advertising expenditure) and understanding of consumer media consumption habits
• Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
To succeed in this role as a Marketing Manager Research and Customer Insight, you will need to display strong teamwork skills and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products.
• A Bachelor's degree in related discipline is required.
• At least 5 years of background in research & customer insight generation.
• Experience in banking industry would be ideal.
• Experience in marketing campaign management will be an added advantage.
• Hands on, a self-starter, self-motivator and a strong team player who is able to network across different departments.
• Ability to work in pressurized environment and manage continually changing priorities effectively.
• Strong management, planning, financial, leadership, motivational, project management and communications skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individual and group.
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Marketing Manager Research and Customer Insight position is the role for you.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125